Disclaimer: I do NOT advocate meeting women online, nor do I meet women online myself anymore. You should be meeting women on your everyday journey and NOT in cyberspace.
Ok, when it comes to getting quick phone numbers, quick dates and quick sex from POF, I am unmatched by far and I can boastfully say so.
Four years ago, I was super active on Plenty of Fish while still living in New York City.
I would bang 3 new girls a week from POF during my hot week, so much so that I felt my dick would fall off had I kep up that rigid pace in pussy-banging.
Given the size of NYC and its surrounding areas, banging 3 girls per week should be standard for any guy who’s good with women.
A bad week of POF game for me, consisted of sleeping with only 1 new girl [how’s that for a bad week]. 😦
Majority of my POF lays were of girls living in Queens, New York, Westchester County (New Rochelle), Brooklyn, New Jersey and Connecticut. I actually had an Egyptian girl drive all the way from Stamford, Connecticut after work just to hook up (under the guide that we were to hang out and watch a movie). 😈
Also, I did NOT do dates: traditional-dinner date, neither non-traditional.
When trying to hook up with girls from POF, going on dates is HIGHLY unnecessary and regressive!
You can simply invite them over to your apartment under the guise of watching a movie, listening to some music or just to hang out a bit!
Simple as can be!
I never took a girl out whom I’d met on Plenty of Fish. 90% of them came over to my PUA-pad, with the remaining 10%, allowed me to come over to their place [the 10% were girls in the Bronx who literally lived blocs away from my place, so I was willing to take the walk just to see them].
Therefore, when trying to hook up from POF, eliminate “Date” and “Dating” from your agenda. Girls are NOT looking to go on dates rather to hook up by coming to your place and vice versa.
I would go out on a limb to say that there aren’t any girls on POF looking for boyfriends and relationships. They’re looking to hook up fast. If a relationship or dating does materialize; then it’s all good. But it is NOT their primary goal (dating), although majority of their profiles would read something like:
Disregard that as bullshit as long as her profile consists of the keywords I’ll cite in just a minute.
Ok, so if you’re looking to get quick sex from POF, look out for girls’ profiles that read like the following screenshots which I’d taken earlier:
Signs A Girl On POF Just Wants To Hook Up
What is the common theme from those POF screenshots [of hot girls of various ethnicity]?
*Down for whatever
*Doesnt go out much
Those are usually keywords of a DTF girl…at least on POF.
Another common theme you will have noticed in their profile:
“Wants to date but nothing serious”.
Those are the key indicators of a girl who’s looking to hook up.
Don’t be stupid to think that the profile would say, “Wants to hook up”. So some guys are actually and actively browsing POF expecting to see DTF girls saying that they are DTF by saying in their profile that they want to hook up.
Not gonna happen.
The closest thing to a girl saying that she’s DTF is that she isn’t looking anything serious, just wants to date, or looking for friendship.
Once again, remember that the 4 key signs you should be looking for are:
1.) “Want friends”
2.) “Want to date”
3.) “Don’t want anything serious”
4.) “No commitment”
As for “wanting friends”, guys would look at that and go, “But I’m not looking for friendship. This girl wants to make friends”.
No idiot! She’s just saying that as to not appear slutty by saying she’s looking for a fuck-friend.
The equivalent of “seeking friends” on POF is, “seeking fuck-friends”. That’s what she’s basically saying.
The caveat here is this: no matter how much a girl’s profile is geared towards quick sex, it will NOT materialize given that your profile is crappy and your text game is equally crappy. Hence, you have to set up your profile (about me, etc.) in a way that will attract the girls who are DTF.
You can purchase my entire 40 page POF method [“Get Laid From POF”] from the link below.
This document was actually set to be released in February but the demand was there for an early release.
The brand-new e-book includes super-advanced tips, insights and tweaks to get laid fast from Plenty of Fish.